Previous vSphere Replication articles from the series:
With vSphere Replication, you can recover virtual machines that were successfully replicated at the target site. You can recover one virtual machine at a time.
- Log in to the target site by using the vSphere HTMLClient.
2. On the home page, click Site Recovery and click Open Site Recovery. On the Site Recovery home page, select a site pair and click View Details.
3. Click the Replications tab and select a replication from Incoming and then Click the Recover icon.
4. Select appropriate recovery options
5. Select the recovery folder and click Next
6. Select the target compute resource and click Next.
7. Click Finish.
vSphere Replication validates the provided input and recovers the virtual machine. If successful, the virtual machine status changes to Recovered. The virtual machine appears in the inventory of the target sit
In this way you have recovered your VM successfully.